The M/S Princess Sarah is considered one of the largest and most luxurious vessels on the River Nile between Luxor and Aswan, provides the most luxury services & facilities offered on a floating Hotel in Egypt, Both the crew and the management team are attentive to assuring a comfortable and enjoyable cruise on the River
Princess Sarah Nile Cruise, 05 Days / 04 Nights
Just book now! Get your spot before it's too late.
From $ 0
Departure & Return Location
Our representative will Pick up you from the place you specify in Luxor includes Luxor Airport, Luxor Railway Station, Bus station or any hotel Inside the city of Luxor.
In Aswan our representative will Transfer you to the place you specify in Aswan includes Aswan Airport, Aswan Railway Station, Bus Station or any hotel inside Aswan City.
Free bottle of Small Mineral Water During the Sightseeing Tours.
- Accommodation onboard M/S Princess Sarah Nile Cruise for 05 Days / 04 Nights
- All Meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Sunset Tea Time During Sailing
- All Sightseeing of attractions mentioned on tour Itinerary
- Private Tour Guide Speaks your Language
- Private A/C vehicle for all Transfers inside Luxor & Aswan
- Entrance fee For all Sightseeing & Activities mentioned on tour itinerary
We can help you to book your transfer to Luxor and from Aswan by
Domestic Flight Tickets
Sleeping Train Ticket
What To Expet?
Beauty, Charm, And Adventure.
You will discover the beauty of nature through looking from your window or on Cruise Sun Deck which mix landscapes, Nile River, Fields and Egyptian Monuments mixed together.
Also you will discover the charm of the Egyptian Civilization in tombs, temples and Monuments in Both Luxor and Aswan.
you will feel The Adventure of being an discoverer for the Egyptian History
- Our representative will pick you up from your previously specified location to Visit Karnak temple where you will discover a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings, The key difference between Karnak and most of the other temples and sites in Egypt is the length of time over which it was developed and used. Construction of temples started in the Middle Kingdom and continued into Ptolemaic times. Approximately thirty pharaohs contributed to the buildings, enabling it to reach a size, complexity, and diversity not seen elsewhere.
- After Visiting the Karnak temple you will be transferred to Cruise Ship to had a little bit rest and Having Lunch
- On Afternoon our Guide will pick up you to have a short felucca Sailing, Felucca is a traditional wooden sailing boat Its consists of one lateen sails.
- After enjoying the felucca sailing, you will transfer to Luxor temple which was constructed approximately 1400 BCE dedicated to the rejuvenation of kingship; it may have been where many of the pharaohs of Egypt were crowned in reality or conceptually.
- On the End of the Day, You will visit Luxor Old Souk where you will have a free Tea with Mint, Hibiscus and Shisha on it and then transfer back to Cruise Ship by Horse Carriage.
- After Back to Cruise, You will Have your dinner and then a party of Belly Dance Show.